Terms & Conditions
Preparing for the Workshop
Here’s some info about how to prepare for your first visit!
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to set the height of your hammock with our support and to do any necessary paperwork.
- Arrive well-hydrated
- Eat lightly an hour or so before class; don’t come with a full stomach
Clothing: Your t-shirt must cover your armpits and your pants/leggings must cover the backs of the knees – preferably cotton.
*The following are NOT allowed in the hammocks*
- Jewelry of any kind: necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings
- Clothing with zips, buckles or buttons
- Long or sharp finger/toe nails
PLEASE NOTE: IF INCORRECT CLOTHING IS WORN YOU CANNOT TAKE PART IN THE WORKSHOP AND WILL NOT BE OFFERED A REFUND
A full refund will be given up to 48hrs before the workshop. If a workshop is cancelled within 48hrs, refunds are not available.
**Aerial Yoga may not be suitable for those with the following conditions:
Pregnancy, Glaucoma, Recent surgery (esp. shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrist), Heart disease, Very high or low blood pressure, Easy onset vertigo, Osteoporosis / bone weakness, Recent head injury, Cerebral Sclerosis, Propensity for Fainting, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Severe arthritis, Hiatal hernia, Disc herniation or acute discogenic disease, Recent stroke, Artificial hips, Radiculitis (inflammation of nerve root in spine), Severe muscle spasms, Botox (within 6 hours).
If you have any questions about the workshop please contact us and we will be happy to answer them